For it had been better for us to go to our individual bed space to get some good night rest than to create a long queue at the tap whose water is running with the slightest of speeds that it seems to us almost impossible to get some buckets of water, in reserve for the next day, The school administration has deliberately refuse to supply our hostels with sufficient, or easy~to~circulate quantity of water,,most times a handful of us go days without bathing, defacing the Water closet ,struggling with unclean water all due to water~constraints issues, however ,following this ugly trend, just tonight we found out that some minimal quantity of water was dripping off the pathetic tap,we are rushed and pushed down to form a lengthy queue, while we wait for our individual turns, some unruly,impatient and inconsiderate individuals skipped all queues only to get their buckets filled up just like that,, I was surprised at this distasteful sight, I wanted to speak against it, but was afraid I Could be the only one with a different reaction, therefore I kept quite,,(although challenge some of them)it continued the same way for a prolonged period, with no bit of obstruction until, it was visibly clear beyond all doubt that the water can no longer serve us all,,, naturally !! everyone started, breaking out of their indifference to boldly confront anyone who isn’t legally on the queue before hand.. Then at that point, I felt I should make everybody understand that it’s just too late for them to now speak up, for when they were expected to speak they were watching reluctantly with no form of proactive attempt to stop the impatient, queue ~ skipper..in the long run, only less than 10% of the students on the queue got away with at least partly filled bucket, while the fate of the other 90% is with the moons of hope that will take them NO where.. By all that is good..I derived some intelligent tips I will like to share.
(1) NEVER KEEP QUITE WHEN YOU SHOULD SPEAK UP..
(2) YOU DON’T HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT UNTIL YOU CLAIM IT PRACTICALLY..
(3) EVERYBODY WANTS TO SPEAK UP, BUT THEY NEED SOMEONE TO START THEM UP..
(4) IF YOU DON’T USE WHAT’S YOURS OTHER PEOPLE WILL USE YOU AND WHAT’S YOURS FOR THEMSELVES
(6) ENQUEUE AT THE END WITH PATIENCE YOU WILL BE AT THE FRONT..
(5) PEOPLE CREATE LAWS PER SITUATION TO FAVOUR THEMSELVES,,, WHY NOT BREAK IT, AND BE LIBERATED…

illegal laws are made to be broken, those who break them are the legalize and patriotic individuals…. Never allow people take you for a fatty FOOL.. Speak when you should..images